GROWSFIBER is a wholly-owned subsidiary of GIGALIGHT. It has inherited the product technology and manufacturing capabilities of GIGALIGHT’s passive optics for many years, and relies on the 5G new era, determined to become the world’s leading manufacturer and service provider of high-quality passive optics.
GROWSFIBER is committed to the design, development, packaging and manufacturing of passive optics based on free space optical technology platforms and micro-assembly technology platforms. The main product portfolios include passive WDMs, micro optics, optical switches, optical connectors, optical amplifiers, and optical splitters.
- The passive WDMs portfolio includes 5G OMUX, xWDM/WDM-PON, CCWDM/CDWDM, and DWDM AAWG (C-band and O-band) etc.
- The micro-optical devices portfolio includes MEMS VOA and Tap PD.
- The optical switches portfolio includes mechanical optical switches, MEMS optical switches, and optical bypass protection switch.
- The optical amplifiers portfolio includes EDFA modules, as well as Mini optical isolators and Mini IWDM for coherent optical modules.
- The optical connectors portfolio includes MPO/MTP cablings and fiber arrays.
- The optical splitters portfolio includes PLC splitters and FBT couplers.
GROWSFIBER has been deeply cultivated in the field of passive optics for many years. It has the design, coupling and packaging capabilities of high-density optics and free-space optics, as well as precision mechanical design capabilities, passive automated product packaging and automated test R&D capabilities. GROWSFIBER has a complete reliability laboratory, and all products have passed reliability tests and meet industrial temperature requirements.
The purpose of GROWSFIBER is to serve global communication operators, equipment vendors and value customers in the Internet field. The goal is to become the most cost-effective company in the field of optical passive components and high-density optical connections.